World's Deadliest Hairdresser, Hynotism and Belly Dancers.

My old friend Mary Atherton, editor at Modern Salon magazine has come through for me with information on Dante's hairdressing career. One of my past jobs was working for Pivot Point Hair Schools in the publishing division. That is how I know Mary

I may have an informant. But the story is headed to tales of hypnotism, belly dancers and multiple identities. Well how odd it is actually. Nothing is too odd for this guy so far. Is this the same Count Dante. The legend continues to expand....maybe. I have to call the new informant this evening to see if I am on the right track. Singer, Martial Artist, Vault Robbbery Master Mind, Tournament promoter, and now Hypnotist???? Maybe this belly dancer girlfriend of Count Dante, Hypnotist/hairdresser was a Playboy Bunny or both.

Comments

Popular Posts