Happy Holidays to all of Y'all!

What a month of religious holidays. Eid, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hannakuh, St. Nicholas Day, Buddha's Enlightenment all converging at the end of the Gregorian calendar year. After all the mess we got the world in, we all seem to come to a pause around the same time.

I am going to take the next few days to look back to how I got my ass into this mess I am in and talk about where the film stands. The gains and shortfalls, the coming tasks and strategy for competition. Things, contrary to rumors from those who do not know, are really good right now. Great things continue to happen. I think, and those, who have seen it, think I have a hell of a film on my hands. It is still rough around the edges, but getting there.

New Interviews I are popping up. It looks like there is some local film footage of Dante around and now I am getting tales of maybe even a copy of 16mm footage of the 1943 Mas Tamura fight. I have become more confused by the police report of the dojo.dragon war. Just what I needed, more mystery. It is great that Jim Konsevic's cousin chose to provide me with a copy of the report.

The press for the film has been heightened by the court case to positive effect maximizes the drama of producing the film. We have date for preliminary motions scheduled for the first of 2008. I will confirm the date when I hear back from my lawyers in the New Year.

For now, I wish you all a happy holiday and best wishes for the New Year.

Comments

C. C. Pieschala said…
Merry Christmas Floyd!

Congratulations on your Dante film! I am happy for you! I'm going to miss chatting with you when it's over! If I can help let me know (as usual).

Also a very heart felt Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Best Holiday Wishes!
johnpatricio said…
Same to you Floyd. Happy holidays that is. Sorry about your friend passing. That always sucks, to say the least. Good luck with your case in January.

Popular Posts