time out chicago article this week

The court case got covered by Time Out Chicago this week.
Hank Sartin did a great article that clearly illustrates what I am trying to do with the film. It is kind of prestigious to be the lead story in the film section of a weekly entertainment magazine like Time Out.

I first ran into Time Out when I moved to London way back in 1975. I have always enjoyed the format and the depth of activity they covered in any given city.

I was very careful to follow my attorney's instructions and not use any photos that may be in question due to the claim of William Aguiar. I used an autographed copy of a photo given to me by the right Reverend Woodrow Edgell.

You can see the article online here.

Comments

C. C. Pieschala said…
Floyd,
"My research is wrapping up in one sense. Now I am structuring and planning for more interviews and archival footage. I just may be able to stay on schedule and finish up by Spring, 2007 as planned."

My favorite quote you've ever posed :)

Popular Posts